Navigating the Labyrinth
We are a holistic, wealth management practice that guides clients through the complexities of today’s financial markets. We provide financial planning, investment management, insurance, taxation, estate and estate planning.
Eden Valley Partners was conceived on the premise that too many industry participants exist to enrich themselves at the expense of the client. So we started Eden Valley Partners to break from conventional industry practices and squarely focus on what matters most; the client. We place stewardship at the heart of our business.
Our goal is simple: to help our clients improve their quality of life. This means more than simply recommending an investment. Rather, we establish long term partnerships with our clients to guide them through their entire financial journey. We encourage our clients to envision the life they want—to find their Eden, if you will—then actively work toward making that life a reality.
At our client's request, we are able to meet with their chosen professionals – bankers, lawyers and accountants, to ensure comprehensive financial solutions are provided.
What Makes Us Different
Eden Valley Partners was established to break from conventional industry practices and squarely focus on what matters most; the client.
Here’s how we’re different:
- We are not forced to offer any proprietary funds with arbitrary sales targets or quotas
- We do not accept deferred sales commissions (DSC)
- We do not hide our fees
- We limit the number of clients we take on to ensure we can continue to deliver top service to our existing clients
- Through Manulife Securities Incorporated, we are full service advisors who establish life-long partnerships with our clients. We’re with our clients every step of the journey toward achieving their goals.
- Our service includes comprehensive financial planning that documents our clients’ goals and a comprehensive strategy for achieving those goals.
- All our partners hold the CFA Charter and we have experience managing money for high net worth investors and large institutions.
- We endorse the CFA Institute’s Statement of Investor Rights.
- We do not gamble or “wing it”; we have a disciplined investment process that we apply consistently.